Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Are #DonaldTrump supporters dangerous for the United States?

Violence is the mainstay of the Trump supporters. Normally I would dismiss this as part of the process, but I don't recall all this violence in past campaigns. And Trump does nothing to dissuade the violence. In fact, he incites the crowd by encouraging them to throw people out. It is disgusting. He's disgusting.

All of it makes me long for the days of traditional elections where you could still rest easy even if your person lost. At least you could have faith in the process. I'm not so sure about the process now unless it results in Trump losing and his supporters losing interest. I think they will lose interest when he loses. He can't win because he is too far out of step with mainstream America. Or at least I hope he can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment