Friday, April 8, 2016

I enjoyed #thepeoplevervsojsimpson

It was well acted, and it is a riveting story. Because I wasn't a lawyer at the time I didn't appreciate what a spectacle it was. The defense was brilliant, and the prosecution bumbling. The main problems with the prosecution's case were: 1) they had OJ try on the gloves, which didn't fit; 2) Mark Fuhrman was a racist and wasn't even really necessary as a witness; 3) Barry Scheck eviscerated the DNA "expert"; 4) the LAPD had (has) a racist history; and 5) Rodney King's case.

Maybe a 5th point is the jury. How the hell did Marcia Clark and Chris Darden not have a more balanced jury? You can't strike a juror or challenge for race, but they could have found other grounds. This case was largely lost during jury selection.

Lots more went into it that this, but these are the main issues.

5 comments:

  1. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    Attorney Marietta GA Criminal Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this brilliant piece of information with us.
    seminole dui attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post you shared. Good to see it..!! Thanks mate..
    I Owe the IRS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.
    road traffic lawyers scotland

    ReplyDelete