Wednesday, September 30, 2015

#microstory "Luigi Vampa Lives"

"You can't be real.  I made you up," said Dan Stupinski.

"I assure you that I am very real," said Luigi Vampa, no longer fictional.  "And I appreciate all of the money even if it is stolen.  Likewise, I appreciate your creating my identity as the person to own such wealth.  Really, very generous."

Enraged, Dan responded, "I deserve the millions; they are mine, asshole.  Those people were dumb enough to let me have it.  I played basketball at Moravia University, and I coached their no talent kids in basketball.  I'm entitled."

Luigi Vampa laughed.  "Dan, Dan, I am not angry with you.  But for your greed I wouldn't exist, at least not in my current form."

"I must be dreaming," said Dan nervously.

"I assure you, you are not, but I need to tie up some loose ends now.  And you, Dan, are a lose end."

Luigi Vampa killed Dan, and he carried his body on a yacht bought by Dan's ill-gotten gains--now Luigi Vampa's gains--and dumped him 80 miles off the Georgia coast.  "Thanks again, Dan, I owe it all to you.  Who says their's no sympathy for the Devil?"

No comments:

Post a Comment