Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Woody Allen made an 'unprovoked, gratuitous' attack on my character, ex-prosecutor claims

Woody Allen made an 'unprovoked, gratuitous' attack on my character, ex-prosecutor claims. This Woody Allen thing is huge. I don't know what Woody Allen did or didn't do. Quite frankly, I don't care at this point. If there isn't evidence to back what is being said, I don't think accusations should be made. In the United States, we believe in the rule of law. That means we must have evidence to convict someone of a crime. Likewise, you must have a preponderance of evidence in a civil suit. If you don't have either of those things, there is no legal remedy. This means you can't continue to besmirch a person's reputation without proof.  Obviously if Allen did the things he's accused of, then he is a scumbag, and he should face legal consequences.  If not, he should be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment